Google

Friday, March 25, 2005

Rose Poem

First off I found this on accident and do not know if it is completed... so if I find it is not I will add the remaining content later.... written by my wife, Enjoy



Blossom
By: Allison Northup

Two beautiful rose bulbs
So much alike yet so different
Watching you everyday grow larger and stronger
Awaiting the day you blossom into beautiful flowers
Trying to provide you with the essentials to grow and bloom
Knowing mistakes will be made but loving you unconditionally
Hoping you will rise to the occasion and be the leaders you are
Each day know you are loved and cared for by many
Life will have many ups and downs, but know it is all worth it
Spring into everything your heart desires
Know that you can reach as far as the sky for the things you want
This is your life…..so blossom my beautiful flowers
You are my life…..and I will give you the sun, moon, and stars

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 31, 06:11:00 AM 2005, Blogger Beth said...

This is a beautiful peom. It seems to have underlying meaning.

 
At Sat Sep 22, 03:57:00 PM 2007, Blogger Rick Northup said...

Well, I guess the underlying meaning is that it is her two lovely daughters.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home