Google

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Vulcan Miniture photo's


These are shots of the vulcan Miniature used in the filming of the movie "Virus"
I did not have anything to do with the creation of the miniature, however this seamed like a good place to publish the photo's of the ship. It was an axact replica built to film certain scenes filmed in the studio. I worked in the set of virus for 6 months doing set construction and some work with the cranes during production on the set of the actual ship. The filming done with the actual ship was filmed at the coal piers located in Newport News, Va.; some of those photo's will make it here as well.

2 Comments:

At Thu Mar 03, 05:31:00 PM 2005, Blogger NorthRock said...

Yeah that would be great mom....

 
At Sat Mar 05, 07:26:00 PM 2005, Blogger Rick Northup said...

Larry, I Responded to your request to add me to your Team and I don't see my name up there. Maybe you should cancel me and send another Invite.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home